Monday, July 25, 2011

My love/hate relationship with card making...

Let me start by saying that I do really enjoy/love making cards...ok here comes the but.....what people do  with the card after reading it and hopefully ooohhhing and aaahhhing over it....THEY THROW IT AWAY! Ok fine I don't expect people to keep them forever. Possibly recycle them...if suitable frame the card...just the thought of my little work of heart ending up in the trash....leaves me almost speechless.

To hopefully get people to keep the cards that I make I have been making more and more easel cards that can actually be displayed for awhile until it eventually...I'm sure ends up being ....well you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I don't make cards, I know there is no card heaven.

    ReplyDelete